We cordially invite you to submit your abstracts for poster and oral presentations to the ICHO 2021. We are looking forward to receiving your contributions for the scientific programme and and would like to thank you in advance for your support!
The abstract submission system will be open in timely manner.
- Clinical hyperthermia trials
- Emerging hyperthermia biology
- High intensity focused ultrasound hyperthermia technology
- HIPEC and HIVEC
- MR imaging & thermometry
- Nanoparticles hyperthermia & ablation techniques
- Novel targeted drug delivery approaches
- Radiofrequency electromagnetic hyperthermia technology
- Thermal ablation biology and devices
- Thermal ablation devices
- Thermal dose and treatment outcome
- Thermal therapies • Vendor presentations
Please click here to submit your abstract online
The deadline for the abstract submission is 30 April 2021
After reviewing all submitted abstracts, authors will be informed about the decision. Accepted abstracts will be either presented as oral or poster presentations.
Conventus Congressmanagement & Marketing GmbH
07745 Jena, Germany
Phone +49 3641 31 16-161
Fax +49 3641 31 16-243